by Ashley Weeks Cart
Everyone’s talking about Mother’s Day and offering goodies and ideas to help mom relax, indulge, and enjoy her special day. Here’s a super easy, super yummy, super inexpensive DIY Sugar Scrub that is sure to make mom’s (or your) skin deliciously soft and sweet! You can easily store the mix in old glass jars to give as gifts tied up with a bow, or make up a big batch and divide into old baby food jars to offer as favors at your next party. Or hey, just whip it up for yourself and enjoy!
Old glass jar
1. Mix equal parts white and brown sugar together in a bowl.
2. Dump sugar mixture into old glass jar (fill to the brim as the olive oil will weigh it down).
3. Slowly pour olive oil over mixture, allowing the oil to settle. Mix as you go to help distribute the oil.
4. For a yummy fragrance, add a few drops of vanilla extract to the mixture.
5. Tie off with a bowl and give someone the gift of yummy, soft skin (even yourself!)
Life is sweet!
Photo: Courtesy of Ashley Weeks Cart